Thursday, June 3, 2010





That's right! Cabernet Sauvignon pomace (left overs from crush, seeds, skins, stems) made into a gluten free (I am gluten free) flour!! Awesome!

I made homemade
pasta for the first time. Gluten free and high altitude! Rick is Italian too, so no freakn pressure there!! There should be a bloody cooking medal for that type of cooking.

No, it's not pretty. However, it was quite tasty and my favorite color, PURPLE! =) Suddenly I want the pasta attachment for my kitchen aid mixer. You just can't get it as thin as you need to with a roller and 2 glasses of Green Truck Chardonnay in ya!! Yes, I am a little like Julia, a lot of wine for me and way less for the food!

Rick and I made a Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon tomato sauce with fresh herbs from my garden. It went very well with it. OH! I also added a few drops of white truffle oil on top for some earthy decadence! Mmmmm.

Now on to mastering the thickness of the pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment